Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

6 hours ago, scudney said:

Hello all has anyone used the heko wind deflectors on their is250 and if so what do you think?worth it or not??🤔

Morning John

I have been looking at getting some wind deflectors for a while now, but haven't took the plunge yet, i have looked at the heko ones, I have also looked at a make called Climair , these come from Germany, they are a little more expensive, but I am sure there is a few people on here that have them, and are happy, will be interesting to see what the general opinion is on both of these. 😀

I had no idea these were still available. I remember going back 50 odd years a family friend always fitted these to his cars.

although the design was a little different in those days.  How effective are they ?

My only issue would be that I would keep banging my head on them getting in the car, something I often do now  😊

i had them on my previous car, a  Honda accord.They go misty after a while and then reduce visibility when cornering. Similarly in heavy rain they reduce visibility.

Not too good. The one on the moonroof is a winner though if you can find one in UK.

P1090651a (Medium).jpg

• Like 1

I bought these last year, had to trim them near the mirror and had the seller send more clips because the window thought there was something in the way and would wind down, after that though they've been great

I bought wind deflectors for my previous car (BMW), it wasn't Heko though but what I didn't like is that it felt like the windows was always slightly open because of the clips that are inserted in the window channel and therefore the window wasn't sealed so i could hear slight draft, I quickly removed these and never bothered again.

• Like 1

I put some on my 400h for purely cosmetic reasons. Only had them on for a couple of months because the increased noise was just too much. They were Heko. Can't imagine the Climair ones would be any different.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links