Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Oops! I Did It Again!

Just now, The-Acre said:

Yes John. The CRV is excellent, it has loads of rear space with the seats flat, has a great driving position, and for a 2.2 diesel its nippy enough. MPG around town is 35ish, I've not done any really long journeys yet, although I did drive it to East London on Monday but traffic wasn't great so hard to tell.  The black leather is easy to keep looking good.  USB ports and DAB radio is welcome. Front and rear sensors and camera also very good. The sat nav is also pretty good. All in all I think it was a wise choice, especially as parts are plentiful and not expensive. It's really practical for a large dog so that's working well also.

Many thanks Phil. I`m glad it is working out well for you. I have yet to learn of anyone who has been disappointed with the CRV.

• Like 1

Just now, royoftherovers said:

Many thanks Phil. I`m glad it is working out well for you. I have yet to learn of anyone who has been disappointed with the CRV.

I’ve had two myself, and my Sister is on her second too. Great cars, supremely practical and well built. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, First_Lexus said:

I’ve had two myself, and my Sister is on her second too. Great cars, supremely practical and well built. 

I did look at the Mazda CX5 but the boot was too small and the boot floor too high, also the Kia and the Rav4, but the Honda has the biggest boot in its class so that was the deciding factor.  It's actually a pleasure to drive so I'm quite chuffed with it really. As I've said before, if the RX had a lower floor and a rear window that didn't slope so sharply I'd still own a Lexus!

• Like 2