Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hks Hipers Are Here

Kill Bill Collector's DVD?

How does it look like? I have seen the regular ones. :winky:

:offtopic: again from me (was going to PM it but just in case anyone else was interested....)

This is the one fella:

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...videos/did-160/

Basically you get a mini sword and t-shirt plus a bear wearing the blood stained tracksuit!

I've got the standard uncut R3 on the way but just wondered how much these are going for over there?!

Back on topic - was listening to that aby.mpg in the gallery and if that's what my car sounds like when I get the S/C and the Hiper installed I will be one happy chappy :D

i got my hiper off alex in january. i was well happy although the missus thought id bought a huge cannon! it arrived in perfect time and in perfect shape, cheers alex!

The Hipers will probably arrive in a week.  Will keep you al posted.

There you go mate, it wrapped off the previous page! I've got a few mods coming this month so will have to see which one's do what - my motor's gonna wonder what's hit it!!!

Anyone know what's the cost of the HKS Hypersilent exhaust.

(plus, does one attempt a self install or the local lexus dealer/garage?)

I paid £400 for mine, however it's for sale when these hipers arrive. :whistling: It's a self fit job. 2 bolt and 4 rubber hangers :D

• 2 weeks later...

has anyone had any news, no replys to my Pm's yet. sent my money about 6 weeks ago and still no news. my induction kit will be here soon and i want to put them on at the same time to get a rush of power (until i get used to it that is) .

summer is almost here and i wanna be driving with the windows down to hear that sweet sweet sound

Haven't heard anything, but Alex did say it could be a while.

I'm actually glad I'm not doing all the mods at once so I can 'feel' what difference each one makes.

Maybe Alex is on holiday at the moment as someone else has said they haven't heard from him lately - hopefully things are alright over there?

yeah i hope so too! i think im gonna have no choice about fitting them seperately now, but it would be nice to gain 8hp rather than 5 and 3 seperately.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Alex, got it fitted today (£15 - bargain!) and well impressed.

Have been for a 300 mile drive to wear her in and she's slightly loud - haven't quite got used to the fact it's my car making that noise and keep looking round to see what the racket is :P Was quite quiet when she was cold but after I'd driven 100 miles on the motorway and came off she was loud as chuff - the echo is fantastic too!

Improved the runup to 130 on the test track - think the ECU is still learning though....

i got mine thursday and it took me only 20 mins to fit. which is cool.

Power is up quite a bit altho its lost a little at the low end but once its revving its a happy bunny.

Combined with the TDi NA induction kit the roar is tremendous, altho the fuel consumption has gone up quite a bit! not sure if thats just me driving with my foot down everywhere?

Still its a very cool zorst and im well happy with it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links