Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hks Hipers Are Here

Ok, finally got a confirmation :P from my Japanese source.

I probably can get a final batch of 5 - 10 HKS Hiper exhausts.

I need at least 4 - 5 people for this batch.

I expect that the batch will arrive at my place in 3 - 4 weeks.

1. HKS Hiper + Air Shipping + insurance

Cost: £310

(if there are 4 - 5 people going for this option, then the postoffice will offer a discount of £10 per address).

2. HKS Hiper + Surface Shipping + insurance Cost: £240

The above cost are excl. the 4% Paypal Charge and possible Customs Charges (estimation: handling:5% + VAT:17.5%)

Also, a downpayment will be required.

Please act fast, since these will go fast.

Hmmm sod it guess I'd be looking at paying £400 for a Blitz exhaust so can I take a Hiper with surface shippingplease ? If all the other guys want airmail I guess they can twist my arm!

Jock will want one of these too so I guess you can say that's 2 already? And did TheDon get his yet?

I received mine yesterday and am very happy with the exhaust and would like to thank Alex for all the help.

I fitted it today and i've only just stopped smiling, driving through multi story carparks has been entertaining! What a noise!

If anyone isnt sure whether or not to get one i'd reccomend you do now or you'll regret it when everyone posts how great they are!

Another happy customer! :D :D :D

Cheers Alex

Did you go for the surface shipping @ 6 weeks??

Whats air shipping take Alex? I just bought a load of DVD's from YesAsia and they took about 4 -5 days, is that normal?

i went for surface shipping and it arrived in perfect condition (not even a rip in the box) If I ordered mine again i'd probably pay extra and have the air shipping - it's still a great saving on UK prices!

P.S. The standard charge using PayPal is 3%

I wish it was :crybaby:

Perhaps because I am in a different country, they charge me 4% when I receive the money, and they will charge me 2.5% when I withdraw the money (Paypal claims a very small admin fee, but the mandatory exchange rate is 2.5% worse compared to the actual bank rate)

I received mine yesterday and am very happy with the exhaust and would like to thank Alex for all the help.

I fitted it today and i've only just stopped smiling, driving through multi story carparks has been entertaining! What a noise!

If anyone isnt sure whether or not to get one i'd reccomend you do now or you'll regret it when everyone posts how great they are!

Another happy customer! :D :D :D

Cheers Alex

you're welcome :lol:

Did you go for the surface shipping @ 6 weeks??

Whats air shipping take Alex? I just bought a load of DVD's from YesAsia and they took about 4 -5 days, is that normal?

Normal shipping by air can take 4 - 9 days, depending on the type/size of the parcel and the availability of planes.

Last time when I send out the Aristo eyelids to Steve and the others, it arrived within 3 days :blink:

If you ship large parcels, the cost between shipping it by normal air or express EMS, is almost the same. It will take about 2 -3 days to land.

However, the logistic of an exhaust is a lot of work (big, bulky, heavy), so I may sometimes need some extra time to have it ready to bring it to the post office.

For surface shipping, it depends on when the boat is leaving for the UK. Actual travel time is approx. 3 -4 weeks, but sometimes the parcels need to wait several weeks for the boat, if they just missed the boat.

ah rite ok mate.

What is the total price for air shipping & all fees?

errr... Shipping by air/express is GBP310 plus additional paypal charges, if paid by paypal.

Tax is approx. GBP30 or so, according what I heard.

I would prefer a payment to my bank account, since I then can forego the expensive paypal charges.

Send me a pm and I will send you my bank details.

Have sent the downpayment, I'll see what the consensus is on shipping then but I guess if I don't go out for beer one night that'll save me 60 quid and a week does sound good hehe!

Been thinking about this all night... and after speaking to the missus, I'm gonna just wait for Zee's HKS, or any second hand Jap exhaust that I can get a hold of.

I'm pretty skint at the moment.

£200 would have to be ultimate maximum I can pay.

So it's gonna have to be a second hand exhaust.

Sorry for messing you around Alex, but the boss (wife) has spoken.

Any second hand Jap exhausts available ??

• 4 weeks later...

Any news on these Alex?

I'm going to plan a nice long run in after it's fitted so I can run it in nicely - the euro meet should do that nicely :)

Cheers matey! Here Alex, this is way OT but can you get the Kill Bill collectors DVD set over there? Yesasia want over £120 gbp for it and I wondered what it was over there? thanks mate.

Cheers matey! Here Alex, this is way OT but can you get the Kill Bill collectors DVD set over there? Yesasia want over £120 gbp for it and I wondered what it was over there? thanks mate.

Kill Bill Collector's DVD?

How does it look like? I have seen the regular ones. :winky: