Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

F Cars at Auction

Both ISF - and Silver.  2009 and 2012 with BCA 

2009 at Paddock Wood Kent

2012 at Enfieid North London

They have just come through on my email notification and are under the hammer today.

The 2012 was the car at Lexus Sidcup the 2009 has minor damage to front lower bumper

Be interesting to see if they get sold and how long it takes for them to appear on AT and ebay  

• Like 1

An extra 3k - so it’s 25k now?

maybe they basing their prices on the red one that’s been £24885 around for ages.

Makes 22k for my 2013 one look cheap, although mines got 68k miles.

It was £25k up until yesterday. They added another £2.5k so its now £27.5k! Very optimistic if they think they can sell it for that price when a lexus main dealer couldn't sell it for £22.5k.

Link to the advert... 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2012-62-Lexus-IS-F-5-0-V8-Excellent-Provenance-Outstanding-Condition/283936343476?hash=item421becc5b4:g:UBEAAOSwj~5e~3i0 

To be fair theyve certainly taken some better pictures than Lexus Sidcup did.

Generally I was pretty unimpressed with Lexus Sidcup sales team - they could quite easily have sold that one to me for 23k if they’d answered questions via emails or returned my calls.  They did none of that so I went to Swindon.

£27,500 with 3 months warranty, bargain.

• Haha 1

FWIW I found Lexus Sidcup to be utterly horrendous. Horrid salesperson (name withheld) who demanded a £2000 reserve fee before I had even seen the car I was enquiring about. Pushy, impolite and ‘Dya wannit or not’ attitude ensured I terminated my interest immediately on first contact. In addition, I did a review that they’ll have almost certainly deleted. An embarrassment to the Lexus brand and another business to add to the ‘AVOID LIKE CV-19’ list. Disgraceful outfit.

Hope that’s of use

• Like 1

I actually bought my car from Lexus Sidcup.

Not the greatest experience, but wasn't that bad either.  Salesman was ok and everything went relatively smoothly.  I did turn up to view it before it had been brought in for part ex, so I got the see the previous owners unload it :smile:

The car certainly wasn't prepared properly prior to me picking it up, but they made up for it with the aftersales where the manager fixed all the issues without fuss.  They even allowed me to take the car to my preferred place get the wheels refurbed (and they would pay the bill) after I wasn't happy with the finish on them.

38 minutes ago, Shahpor said:

I actually bought my car from Lexus Sidcup.

Not the greatest experience, but wasn't that bad either.  Salesman was ok and everything went relatively smoothly.  I did turn up to view it before it had been brought in for part ex, so I got the see the previous owners unload it :smile:

The car certainly wasn't prepared properly prior to me picking it up, but they made up for it with the aftersales where the manager fixed all the issues without fuss.  They even allowed me to take the car to my preferred place get the wheels refurbed (and they would pay the bill) after I wasn't happy with the finish on them.

Thanks Shahpor. That redresses the balance somewhat,but it seems that Sidcup service is a bit like the curate`s egg!

• Like 1

Never be surprised at the amount of dealer mark ups. A friend of a friend unfortunately needs to sell a motorhome and their friendly dealer offerd her 30k. They have an identical model on the forecourt at £42. And it's not as if they hang around long as recent events see's self isolating modes of holidaying ever more popular.