Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all

I am looking for a facelift gs450h 2008-20010 front bumper, does anyone know how i can get the part number? I see on eBay pre facelift bumpers but i dont think they will fit, is that right, appreciate any help, many thanks

Hi Philip, I would give Lexus Parts Direct a call and they'll be able to tell you what you need from your VIN/reg#.

Online they list this but it shows a generic date range; https://www.lexuspartsdirect.co.uk/parts/lexus-gs/lexus-gs-phase-iii-2005-2012/lexus-gs-3-exterior-interior/lexus-gs-phase-3-front-bumper/

Has yours been damaged?

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Cheers, Lee

thanks Farqui, had a look at Lexuspartsdirect but for some reason never saw what you showed me, My AC condensor has packed up so brought a new one but first time taking bumper off it has been previously damaged and repaired so am looking at getting it replaced but many pre 2008 bumpers second hand for sale but little facelift, recommend and bodykits? mine is the sport with the front lip but again hardly and bodykits about

• Like 1

thanks Farqui, noticed that bumper before but the grill badge in not the facelift blue lexus badge which tells me its a 2008 before the facelift, the search continues 

Good catch on the grill, I hadn't clocked that properly on my phone last night.

I'll let you know if I find one as I'm often browsing for bits.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links