Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I'm looking for a car and found one for private sale but upon starting it shows 'Check VSC, low washer fluid'. I'm not sure if these two messages are related or two separate messages. There's also a bit of rust on the corner of the rear passenger side panel that's in between the door and tail light.

Is there any advice on purchasing this car? I've asked about lowering the price so any advice on potential issues and costs is appreciated!

HI Lee

the only definitive way of finding out is to plug in a code reader and read the actual code - it could be as simple as fuel cap seal or something like an 02 sensor - I don't think the low fluid washer warning is related - if there is fluid in the reservoir it could be a faulty sensor.

The GS are also prone to rust on the leading edge of the bonnet especially underneath - so check hat properly

i my vic light stays on along with the abs which is faulty - i may be selling mine to a scrapyard at the weekend so if you need any parts you can have them for free

4 minutes ago, juniorhashim said:

i my vic light stays on along with the abs which is faulty - i may be selling mine to a scrapyard at the weekend so if you need any parts you can have them for free

Ok thanks

34 minutes ago, cruisermark said:

HI Lee

the only definitive way of finding out is to plug in a code reader and read the actual code - it could be as simple as fuel cap seal or something like an 02 sensor - I don't think the low fluid washer warning is related - if there is fluid in the reservoir it could be a faulty sensor.

The GS are also prone to rust on the leading edge of the bonnet especially underneath - so check hat properly

I've private messaged you. I hope that's fine

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links