Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

This Can't Be Right

shotwood

yep, thats real. i have been looking into importing cars from the USA

as i think peeps would be intrested in the is300 5 speed manual......... which can be picked up from as little as £8000

and maybe a cheeky Ford F150 lightning for meself :whistling:

Hmmm, having just imported and Altezza, the funds wouldn't stand it quite yet, but next year...

Mind you, could I live with a LHD vehicle? Have driven a couple, but not that enamoured with them on the roads round here.

Those old tractors don't half take up some room.

and maybe a cheeky Ford F150 lightning for meself :whistling:

F-150 very nice, always wanted one even triede to blag my dad to get one and i could go cash and carry get the drinks for the chippies but guess wot he went and got a citroen berlingo. :offtopic:

clicked on link but it said invalid

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links