Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

top 10 most reliable hybrid / electric cars

toyota / lexus done really well in the what car survey 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/most-and-least-reliable-electric-and-hybrid-cars/ss-BB16b2fy?ocid=msedgdhp#image=18

apparently 16% is is300h owners have experienced an issue with their car with bodywork being one of the issues and sat nav being the other

has anyone one on here had either of these issues

i personally havent has either

toyota / lexus done really well in the what car survey 
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/most-and-least-reliable-electric-and-hybrid-cars/ss-BB16b2fy?ocid=msedgdhp#image=18
apparently 16% is is300h owners have experienced an issue with their car with bodywork being one of the issues and sat nav being the other
has anyone one on here had either of these issues
i personally havent has either

I’ve had a bodywork warranty rejected, Lexus claimed it was not an issue but is later failed an mot on it and had to be repaired.

Mechanically my IS has been faultless but that experience suited my feelings towards buying another Lexus.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

what was the bodywork issue jason

O/s front edge of the chassis leg had excessive rust. Lexus rejected the claim as they felt it wasn't excessive.
6 months later it was an mot fail as it had perforated and was within a certain distance of a suspension mounting.

It wasn't a difficult fix, tbh it has been done so well you wouldn't notice there had ever been a problem. But I had to pay for it myself

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i'd of gone back to lexus and gave them the mot fail sheet and the bill for the repair

I did, I was told that because the car is being used as a taxi any warranty left was now withdrawn!! And that includes the hybrid system.

Yet Toyota are only too happy to warranty a vehicle that I use as a taxi, there's no logic and sadly a lot of bad feeling on my part

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk