Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS200 Sport long term owner

Hello all 

New to the forum but I guess this is the best place to post this thread 

I have a 2003 IS200 Sport in Platinum ice that I purchased new in May 2003... it's been a very reliable car with only 80k and full Lexus history, I have kept the car as it was the day it left Lexus Bolton, it's been in storage since October last year and my intentions was to write this thread in March when weather got better but due to the virus it didn't happen 

It's time to let the car go so I thought I'd see if any genuine Lexus owners would want it, as me and the Mrs have really looked after this car and it means a lot to her but i dont have room for a 2nd car at home 

It's got unmarked alloys and always ran on Bridgestone Potenza, it had belts and water pump done 10k ago, none smokers no pets and not even eaten in the car 

I'll not ramble on ...it's got a pile of invoices and history etc ...original mats ...dealer sticker and sales brochure

I can't bring myself to eBay it if I could I'd keep it .... I'm not going to mention a price I'd rather someone come and look and make a sensible offer 

I'll be completely honest there is a few things that don't work as should but didn't really matter to us 

Radio works fine but CD sticks 

Air con doesn't run cool 

Washers arnt the best 

If I can get pics up I will ..hopefully I can ....pics where taken in August 2019 

Anyone interested I'm in Wigan and the car is in storage away from home so it will be appointment viewing between 9-5 

Thanks 

Derek 07790026840 

20190824_194753.jpg

20190824_194118.jpg

20190824_162051.jpg

20190824_194746.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...