Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Definitely missed or forgotten,or wasn't bothered with,doesn't look pretty,should have been changed ages ago in all honesty 

17 minutes ago, scudney said:

Definitely missed or forgotten,doesn't look pretty,should have been changed ages ago in all honesty 

Seems to me that the words missed and forgotten are inappropriate. Just avoid that Garage in future.

That's appallling. Its not like its difficult or expensive to change either.

If you've had the car serviced at a  garage and been charged for that filter I'd be having a chat with them around whether they think its acceptable.

If you've had the car a while and serviced by same garage, check back to see how many pollen filters you've been charged for.

This is one of the reasons I do all of the work on my cars myself.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tyre Tread said:

That's appallling. Its not like its difficult or expensive to change either.

If you've had the car serviced at a  garage and been charged for that filter I'd be having a chat with them around whether they think its acceptable.

If you've had the car a while and serviced by same garage, check back to see how many pollen filters you've been charged for.

This is one of the reasons I do all of the work on my cars myself.

Same here...I service all my cars...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Farqui said:

Yikes, yesterday wouldn't be soon enough !

Who serviced your vehicle last and scrimped on changing it ?

not had car long . Last service was done for previous owner some 2500 milles ago. Will not be going there for it to be done.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links