Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF exhaust tips decided to fall off before photoshoot

Hello guys, I only had Lexus ISF with me for a day when famous oem quad exhaust tips decides to go airborne. Right before I wanted to take some ISF ***** picks for my private collection. Luckily enough I managed to see them decoupling in my mirror and caught them bastards by their necks. It was a close one, as we were about to get flattened by a truck. I will try to find a welder today and get him to weld all four just in case. It seems that there are like 6 (4 up, 2 down) tiny weld spots on the original tip surely they are ought to give up the ghost at some stage.

spacer.pngIt seems that transport company hooked a rachet strap on the left assembly and it streched out the poor sod. Hanging lower than on me granny. Hence why tips fell off and I can't even get them aligned. The mesh is warped as well. No wonder tips fell off when I've picked the car. 

Can anyone recommend me a place where I can purchase a replacement? Or maybe kind ISF owners would have one for sale? 

Cheers

IMG_20200704_114810.jpg

IMG_20200704_114525.jpg

Hi Mantas,

I've spoken to my local Lexus dealership in the past about OEM replacements due to carbon being coked on mine (luckily polished it off) as I couldn't find any being sold anywhere else. They are around £600-£800 as they only come with a new rear back box assembly. 

This must be the reason most people go with a new exhaust system as it's not much more and you get more noise.

Other members on here may know more than me or have a spare set. But I'd either try and DIY fix it using tools and patience or get an aftermarket exhaust. 

Thank you guys. I got original ones welded and the mount fixed. 

@4969_LXS thanks for the advice, I will definitely look for exhaust upgrade at some stage, I find OEM exhaust to be tad bit mild for my taste and would love to have less restrictive system. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links