Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chuffed to bits, new owner of a 2001 SC.

Richard P

Looking for advice & recommendations for servicing and any repairs that I may have in the future (but fingers crossed not too many). I live just outside Leeds, but willing to travel a bit for the right reliable & trustworthy garage.

Being a Yorkshireman, I don't want to pay main dealer rates.

Thanks,

Richard

• Like 1

Welcome, sounds like you're happy with the car. Hopefully someone in the Leeds area may have a recommendation or two. The good guys I use are a long way from Yorkshire. In my experience some dealerships aren't too bad for general servicing, it might be worth checking costs before ruling them out.

• Like 1

Thanks Neil, I'll give the dealership a ring & check their prices first, and yes I think your guys in Sussex might just be a bit too far. Hopefully someone will recommend somewhere a little closer to home.

• Like 2

Congratulations on your purchase Richard, I’ve used Lexus for servicing by have the essential service which is a cheaper for cars over 5 years  old .

what colour and interior is you car 🤔

Hi,

I've got the Champagne Silver with a lovely black interior.

I can't believe the condition, considering it will be 20 years old next year, apart from slight bubbling on a couple of corners of the roof, it's immaculate, a credit to it's previous owners.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Richard P said:

Hi,

I can't believe the condition, considering it will be 20 years old next year, apart from slight bubbling on a couple of corners of the roof, it's immaculate, a credit to it's previous owners.

WelcLexus Indie Garages.docxome Richard.There is one near Sheffield on the list.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2020 at 9:32 AM, Richard P said:

Hi,

Welcome and car sounds lovely!! If its any consolation I also have some bubbling around my roof 😛