Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mystery Wheels

steve2006

Here is a nice set of Lexus wheels which I’ve acquired, not seen this type before and cannot seem to find any information on them.

They are a staggered set with 8” width and 45 offset on the fronts and wider 8.5 50 offset on the rears.

Diameter is 18”

Anyone recognise them please.

079C892C-92BF-4305-AF38-B5668853177C.jpeg

Hi Steve, they are in very good condition! I have a set a little larger (19") and those are on an ls600, but aware they did an 18" option for the 460. A bit jealous of the condition of yours! Nice acquisition.... Oh no ignore me you have 5 spokes, which would indicate the 250c! 

As for the staggered setup it works very well on the is250 too, you do feel a difference.

They’ve cleaned up very nicely with alloy wheel cleaner. Got all the old stick on balance weights off with a plastic trim tool and the sticky residue with tar remover. An all over coat of wheel wax has them looking 95% just the odd paint chips which I may touch up.

Also picked up a pair of Pirelli P Zero 245/45/18 (100Y) tyres almost new with 6.5mm even tread remaining so just got to buy another pair.

6DB3BF64-3499-4124-AFE2-FE1C4BBB88AF.jpeg

AAB03833-9797-4EFF-804F-E4075DD32CB7.jpeg

ACC7A0C8-491B-4B70-A8D4-3DFFB4D1B494.jpeg

28BAD011-94BD-4276-B519-5078A43AD75A.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

You have done well Steve ;the wheels look good .They are originally from an IS 250C which had an 18 in staggered set up .I have been looking for a set of these without success for a long time ,as my is250 C has a set of GS wheels fitted by the previous owner .Where did you locate them ?

Dave

I picked them up locally just outside Derby after finding them on Facebook Marketplace.

By coincidence my present set were purchased a few miles away from this property.

Still haven’t found a barn find Mini Cooper S though 😀.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links