Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pre facelift to facelift

Matty91

Hi! I have recently got a 2007 IS250. I've got a question regarding rear lights. Do facelift ones for a pre lift? One of mine is slightly damage and I might get a facelift used set it they are plug and play. Thank you!

Hi Matty. Are you asking if the rear lights from a gen 3 IS will fit your gen 2? Then the answer is no because the wings etc are a different shape. Gen 2 rear lights look good to me.

On 7/13/2020 at 5:18 PM, Matty91 said:

Hi! I have recently got a 2007 IS250. I've got a question regarding rear lights. Do facelift ones for a pre lift? One of mine is slightly damage and I might get a facelift used set it they are plug and play. Thank you!

Have you considered the vland rear lights? Quite a few members have them, myself included, they are easy to fit, they are a straight swap, plug and play, they were around £200 for the pair!

• Like 1

Wow those VLAND lights look the dogs danglies. Rears are a good price but the headlights are a bit pricey. £750 to do front and back. Worth a think though.

• 4 months later...
On 7/15/2020 at 7:53 AM, Bongo said:

Have you considered the vland rear lights? Quite a few members have them, myself included, they are easy to fit, they are a straight swap, plug and play, they were around £200 for the pair!

Yes I added vlands to my rears

• 2 weeks later...

On 12/12/2020 at 12:16 PM, Marleez said:

where can I get a set for the price you have mentioned or as close as?

1 minute ago, Mr Vlad said:

The vland lights are being sold by loads of sellers on eBay all the same price of about £250. 

hi, yes your right, plenty of sellers at £259, ive  seen one option at £210 but im not confident with the website payment process even though it seems a official VLAND site

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2020 at 5:05 PM, ahmed-abrar said:

I've ordered a set from amazon for £259, should arrive on Sunday, could have got the same for £50 less but couldn't read the Chinese instructions for payment!!

VLANDS arrived last week & had them fitted earlier this week, no issues with fitting & they look good & work well though I'm not too keen on the red LED on the wing tips

On 1/10/2021 at 9:47 AM, Derek Kane said:

Don't think the Vland fronts are mot legal, look great though. 

I have the vland headlights on and had no issues with MOT. the car came with them so don't think there were any issues previously either. 

On 1/16/2021 at 10:31 AM, Derek Kane said:

That's good to know,  you are talking about the front lights yes?

yup was referring to front lights - have both front and rear lights installed as the car came with them when I got in July from another forum member. apart from the not perfect fitting for the headlights all is good & car passed its MOT a few months ago no questions asked. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bigbullhead

Anybody got a pic of the fronts?Also with the originals being projectors are the Vlands good for night driving ie good spread of beam?Are the Vlands auto levelling?