Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Radio - Song Info Not Scrolling

TomcatUK

ES300h Takumi

On both FM and DAB the song title and artist info does not scroll.. there is an arrow that has to be pressed, using the touch pad, to get the info to move.

Is there a setting somewhere that will get the info to automatically scroll across the screen?

Thanks.......

That’s one of my few pet hates with Lexus.  They have all that screen real estate and yet the screen is not fully utilised to show artist and track or radio station, etc. and you have to scroll across to see all the data.  There’s enough blank space to show all the data even if it’s on 2 lines.  I have mentioned this a couple of times to Lexus hoping a software update could change it but I’m still waiting.

Yep it is annoying.  Lexus don't seem to get the music side of their system right.  In my NX, MP3 files don't play in the correct 'track number' order.  They instead either play alphabetically or in date order.  I contacted Lexus about this and I got the reply "that is how the system is designed".  Useless for listening to albums like 'Sgt Pepper' where the track order is part of the experience.