Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Soarer Parts.

Soarus

Hey guys, i wrecked my soarer a while back and have been on the hunt for parts. I finely found a front right fender for sale, but its for an Lexus SC300 of the same year... will it fit on my soarer? It looks exactly the same from what i can tell.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Body style on the soarer change very little since 1991. The sc 300 is non turbo straight 6 body wise it looks the same.They are not as popualar because of lack of power. By no means slow but compared to v8 twin turbo and v v ti single turbo its way behind.Autotrader magazine allways has a few breaking arround the country.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi All

I am in desperate need of front discs for my sc 400. So far I've only managed a price of £63 each +vat from Japarts. Seems a little exorbitant to me! If anyone knows of cheaper discs, please let me know.

My touch screen has also finally given up after a lot of flickering although it does work if you touch the screen. Does anyone know if I would likely need a new unit or just new illumination?

thanks

jkr.

:blink:

Hi JKR

Try Toyota for disks - I'd imagine about the same, but worth a try.

The backlight on the EMV (screen) can go after a while, but can be replaced. Take the unit out and take to a good electricians who may or may not say they can do it! But it can be done.

Hi JKR

Try Toyota for disks - I'd imagine about the same, but worth a try.

The backlight on the EMV (screen) can go after a while, but can be replaced.  Take the unit out and take to a good electricians who may or may not say they can do it!  But it can be done.

Many thanks, Carlos, will give Toyota a go for discs.

Is it possible that the whole EMV unit has died??

My backlight went recently too, taking some electronics circuitry with it. Fortunately there is a good local guy who can do it for me, but its not cheap.

Still, a second hand one from a breaker can cost between 600-750 so that puts it all in perspective!