Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

1st time at drag strip

To see the times better against the competition go to the "Crail Raceway" site and find the drivers times from Sunday. It gives you car details, 60 ft, 1/8th and so on, then click on each driver and it gives you all there times, then click on each of there runs and it will show you who they raced.

Next month I aim for a 1.9 60 ft, and 12.5 quarter pass above 115mph.

Got to have goals in life lol

On 7/26/2020 at 1:16 AM, C.B said:

First time was at the pod last year.

Quickest I ran was a 13.1, it wasn't as easy to get into the 12's as I expected tbh.

This was all using auto and sport mode, I didn't get enough runs to really experiment with manual mode so that's where I'd hope to get into the 12's next time, plus my rear tyres were getting on a bit.

Car was launching fantastic, you can be really aggressive off the line, I was getting some screaming from the tyres all the way into 3rd (no traction control lights though) which makes me doubt the tyres.

Drop the tyre pressure, do a burn out and don't be scared to launch hard (holding it on the brake with left foot) would be my advise. It's addictive!!

I went with my uncle in his stang 5.0 and had a great day (and beat the stang every time!!) have fun!

Craig, it would be great to get as many F cars as possible to Santa Pod next year maybe, I'd love a go on a surface that allows our cars to really get the power down.

On 8/14/2020 at 7:33 PM, Mark6pot said:

Craig, it would be great to get as many F cars as possible to Santa Pod next year maybe, I'd love a go on a surface that allows our cars to really get the power down.

I’d be up for a trip to Santa pod again, though I don’t expect my completely stock car to do anything special it was a lot of fun last time I went..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links