Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX300H 2014 newest Sat nav version

Hi

does anyone know what the latest version of the sat nav software is , reason for asking is just purchased the NX300h 2014 premier and the sat nav as never been up graded since new I think ( there are some roads near to where i live are not on and have been there for at least 4 years ) so i have asked the dealer to do this as part of the deal, so i was wondering what would be the newest for this age of car 

also absolutely love this car , anyone thinking of buying one ignore all the crap reviews , i nearly did not , and glad I didn’t, it’s wonderful ,had a CT before and that was great as well

The instructions listed above won't work for a 2014 NX.

As you have a Premier spec NX your Nav updates probably come on MicroSD card.  There should be a flip-down flap on the panel behind the gear stick where the SD card goes.

Direct from Lexus these cards are over £100 but they are also available from places like this

To add to the original question, the latest version will be 2020v1. 
The part number and cost direct from Lexus is shown in the screenshot below.

0B1A0DC8-601F-4B3A-BC1D-010559B9C9ED.thumb.jpeg.ffded36e4340b175d7387193a04173bc.jpeg

6 hours ago, Whites said:

Hi

does anyone know what the latest version of the sat nav software is , reason for asking is just purchased the NX300h 2014 premier and the sat nav as never been up graded since new I think ( there are some roads near to where i live are not on and have been there for at least 4 years ) so i have asked the dealer to do this as part of the deal, so i was wondering what would be the newest for this age of car 

also absolutely love this car , anyone thinking of buying one ignore all the crap reviews , i nearly did not , and glad I didn’t, it’s wonderful ,had a CT before and that was great as well

It's well worth looking at this website for your update.  I am in touch with them at them moment and they have told me that an update for my setup is due anytime now.  Mine is the same year as yours but I don't have the Premier version.

They are extremely helpful people.

https://toyotamaps.online/map-updates