Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi 

Where do you guys get the timing belt from for a mk4 ls400? I have heard blueprint timing belts are not that good. I could go to the main dealer, car has 101000 miles on it, but no receipt for timing belt replacement. I have a good indy garage who can replace it for me, but I'd rather get the part. 

48 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

I was going to suggest Rockauto for the OEM Aisin kit and price.

What was going to stop you from suggesting Rockauto.

• 4 weeks later...

Well got the timing belt, drive belt, water pump, oil and oil filter and sump washer and coolant replaced last week on my ls400. I got all parts from lexus main dealer, and the garage that I normally take my car to for services, charged me £250 for labour, which I thought was okay. But what I did find out was the ls430 waterpump is exactly the same as on the mk4 ls400, same part number too

• Like 2

250£ laobour is great. Do not forget to check and change also the idlers for the drive belt,
These were on last leg on the two LS400 I have done. They hissed when spun and Grease inside looked like black paste

I second the Rockauto kit with AISIN parts. Used both times seemed good to me.  

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links