Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS300h face-lifts

Hi all and apologies if this has been discussed before. I'm a long time Lexus owner (currently own a CT) and looking to change to an IS300h. I've been looking at a couple of 2014 F Sports (one is a 14 and the other a 64 plate) and the two I have seen seen appear to have slightly different audio controls. Does anyone know if this was part of a minor change and, also, what should I expect across the car if there was a slight facelift then? 

Thanks! 🤥😋

Apologies for the daft emojis but my phone won't allow me to remove them! 

5 hours ago, MadJam250 said:

Hi all and apologies if this has been discussed before. I'm a long time Lexus owner (currently own a CT) and looking to change to an IS300h. I've been looking at a couple of 2014 F Sports (one is a 14 and the other a 64 plate) and the two I have seen seen appear to have slightly different audio controls. Does anyone know if this was part of a minor change and, also, what should I expect across the car if there was a slight facelift then? 

Thanks! 🤥😋

Apologies for the daft emojis but my phone won't allow me to remove them! 

Premium Nav - Only way to spot the difference is whether there is a rotary dial or the mouse type. If its mouse type more than likely to have premium navigation. If the on/off buttons are whiter than the standard silver buttons its probably got Mark Levinson audio, but you cannot miss it as the ML badge cleary says underneath it. 2017 onwards are official facelift and audio wise you have the bigger screen. and minor exterior changes

9 hours ago, Andrew888 said:

Premium Nav - Only way to spot the difference is whether there is a rotary dial or the mouse type. If its mouse type more than likely to have premium navigation. If the on/off buttons are whiter than the standard silver buttons its probably got Mark Levinson audio, but you cannot miss it as the ML badge cleary says underneath it. 2017 onwards are official facelift and audio wise you have the bigger screen. and minor exterior changes

Thanks. This one doesn't seem to have a shark fin aerial nor does it have the metallic finish, circular audio knobs (they appear to be black). It does have a mouse style infotainment selector though. 

my 63 plate didnt have a sharks fin but it did have the premium nav

my 17 plate has the sharks fin and the premium nav

so maybe the sharkfin was added after the face lift

tbh i prefer the not having sharks fin its just a smoother line across the roof

• Like 1

On 7/27/2020 at 10:05 PM, Andrew888 said:

Thanks. This one doesn't seem to have a shark fin aerial nor does it have the metallic finish, circular audio knobs (they appear to be black). It does have a mouse style infotainment selector though.