Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Now that I can drive my car again ( no reoccurrence of the interference ), just had my Service and MOT. 

All fine, for a 17 year old car, apart from a hole under the rear nearside wheel arch requiring patching and welding.

It's a bit of a mud trap.

Japex did a great job though...

• Like 2

No matter how sure we are that our trusty steed will pass it's MOT, it's still a relief when it does.

Glad to hear that you are now without interferance - - although as man becomes more immersed in technology, this will happen more frequently in future - - I'm just waiting for the day when some 'erbert near me, instructing his drone to simulate a barrel-loop, co-instructs my pacemaker to speed up!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As a radio ham I'm acutely aware of interference but what people may not know is that any manufacturer of any electronic equipment is supposed to build it with an immunity to interference. Sadly, many fail miserably in this respect.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Herbie said:

As a radio ham I'm acutely aware of interference but what people may not know is that any manufacturer of any electronic equipment is supposed to build it with an immunity to interference. Sadly, many fail miserably in this respect.

Do you believe that the underlying interference on natural radio waves is Cosmic Microwave Background, Herbie ?

Radio Ham, takes me all the way back to the Light Programme and Tony Hancock---I still have the cassette tape somewhere..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

Do you believe that the underlying interference on natural radio waves is Cosmic Microwave Background, Herbie ?

Radio Ham, takes me all the way back to the Light Programme and Tony Hancock---I still have the cassette tape somewhere..

It's that blasted radio ham in Tokyo that's fouling it all up I tell you

• Like 1

23 hours ago, PCM said:

Now that I can drive my car again ( no reoccurrence of the interference ), just had my Service and MOT. 

... I also had my front and rear calliper slider pins checked and all greased.

I see it as an investment!

44 minutes ago, PCM said:

... I also had my front and rear calliper slider pins checked and all greased.

I see it as an investment!

Remember Piers, that Investments can go down as well as up and slide !  (lol)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links