Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone know this IS-F?

Exactly!....dealers are very frugal with the truth to say the least when it comes to 'condition' anyway and you have really got to stand in front of it to see if it comes anywhere near your own version of immaculate!

1 hour ago, Texas said:

Exactly!....dealers are very frugal with the truth to say the least when it comes to 'condition' anyway and you have really got to stand in front of it to see if it comes anywhere near your own version of immaculate!

Unless they are taking in a part exchange

I’ve purchased a ISF from this dealer previously and have to say it was even better than described when I got there after travelling 155 miles to view it and he was very knowledgeable on these cars and very patient and let me view it properly even though I had arrived 30mins after the closing time so he waiting and let me view it without rushing me. 

If I was in the market for another ISF i wouldn’t hesitate to view this car as it looks very good colour combo and a late model low millage ISF. 

it’s good to know they have bought sold plenty of isf’s over the years