ct200h or honda accord

bladest

22 minutes ago, jumbojake said:

Toyota hilux will do the job, nothing will kill that

i forgot about that episode of top gear but here it is 3 short clips

part 1

part 2

part 3

You could have said where you live... You choose to mislead us, with your benal questions

Edited by janey
Understand frustration but no need for insulting language

10 minutes ago, Stompe said:

You could have said where you live... You choose to mislead us, with your benal questions, look up the term, go forth and multiply. 😀

Look at the 18th post on page1 (mine) Stevie.

Hi Roy, It amazes me on this site, there are a handful of very good posters, im including you in this, look at the number of people that look at any given topic, 500 in some cases, we must help loads of people.... Not even a kiss my posterior or any thanks. That crashes my gears! 

I suggest...

Get a piece of paper, and write the pros and cons, as you know them, of each car model you are interested in, to help make your choice.

Only you know your local conditions, car dealers, prices, garages, spare parts availability, most popular and reliable local-to-you car make.

Only you know your budget, local market conditions, local road conditions etc.

So only you can make the decision.

Every car is different. There are good and bad examples of each, well maintained ones and poorly maintained ones etc.

Good luck.

I suggest... this thread be closed now.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links