Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Complete Collection Of Dvd's

Jock

I am selling my complete collection of High Octane DVD's, All are region 0, and work perfect on UK DVD players. I am selling to help finance my new exhaust system. :) Each DVD cost me $34, apart from the first one, which I got free. I'll start the bidding at £35. Auction closes on Wednesday. There is nearly 12 hours of Jap cars on these DVD's. And loads of modifying guides.

High Octane 2000

ho1_sml.jpg

Watch as the Option Speed Trial pushes cars and their drivers to the limit. Ever seen a MX5 hit over 160mph? How about IN THE WET! Also watch them dyno a 1000 bhp Nissan GTR R34. Over 2 hours of import car action, technical how-to's and overall car madness.

High Octane 2

ho2_sml.jpg

3 Hour DVD

- 400m Battle with two of the worlds fastest Skyline GTR's

- Road Trip, featuring a bunch of looneys touring New Zealand in Scooby's, Skylines, Supra's etc...

- Top Speed Trial - 3 road cars, 2 race cars, 2 motorbikes

- GTR R33 vs GT40 - road battle, Both cars worth over £150,000

- Track Day - Highlights

- Night Drags - Highlights

- Battle Day - Crazy 10 car track BATTLE

Modifying Guide

- Modifying a TOYOTA MR2 Turbo

High Octane 3

ho3_sml.jpg

- Cyber cars on Bondi Beach

- Subaru with a Crazy 500bhp WRX engine

- IDRAG, premiere import racing coverage

- Super Nasty Fight Scene, Tekken Style!!!

(not for the faint hearted)

- Modifying a GTR R33 for import drag racing

- Porsche 911 vs BMW M3

- South Island Nationals

- Starring Ketzal Sterling, FHM COVER GIRLS Cherie Bray-Taylor and Imogen Bailey.- also hot bondage action, bikini bits and fun with a donkey :yack:

PLUS!! - BATTLE DAY

Battle Day filmed at Manfeild. Featuring - WRX, VTEC STARLET, EVO's, RX323, VW, 200SX, GTiR, CRX, GTR R34

PLUS!!

450bhp V8 HOLDEN GTS vs MAZDA ROTARY RX8. All scores to be settled as these two car cultures clash together on the road.

High Octane 4

ho4_sml.jpg

IDRC DRAG RACING - IDRC drag racing from San Antonio Texas. Watch some of Americas fastest front wheel drive Jap weapons compete. Also featuring some 10 second Supra's, FTO's and a 5 second Rocket Car !!

SEMA IAS

- Sema Los Angles, Long Beach. Full coverage of all the hot cars and lovely ladies. This is the best import car show in the States !!!

MODIFYING GUIDE - CONTINUED

- Modifying a Skyline GTR R33 for drag racing and compete in the IDRAGS. Also do some more work on their MR2 Turbo.

ABEL IBARRA

- Come and watch Abel Ibarra in his RX7 which is the fastest in the world !!! Also featuring his Mazda R100.

HOT IMPORT NIGHTS

- Hot Import nights San Moteo. The most crazy Car show in the states. Full Coverage with Sharon Sotto.

CRUISIN'

- High Octane Short Film ' A Night In Auckland ' 6 months writing editing and filming, this 25 minute Short Film is really funny and takes a different look to what really goes on.

FERRARI v's DODGE VIPER

- A Race through the hills in a Viper GTS while chasing a Ferrari 355.

PLUS HEAPS MORE !!!!

- IDRAG coverage, High Octane Drag Day, Ronnie Lims, 9sec Integra, Road Trip and Hot Import Nights NZ

Cheers guys... These DVD's are brilliant and sorry to see them go, although I might copy them before I send them out, as there is tons of Jap stuff on it. :)