Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Interior cleaning

Hi all,

I'm looking to give the interior of my is300h a good clean.  Can anyone recommend particular products for the job? mats and carpets are fine but dash and leather seats need attention. Cheers and thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

On 8/3/2020 at 10:04 PM, olliesgrandad said:

Chemical guys products work for me 

+1 on Chemical Guys. Also look out for the Poorboys interior trim restorer and natural look trim gel. Both are exceptional imho.

• 1 month later...

Autoglym, Poorboys, Chemical Guys, Auto Finesse and Valet Pro all good.   Everyone has their own favourite.

As I'm sure you know leather needs cleaning and then conditioning.  For my leather I've been using products from these people  https://www.furnitureclinic.co.uk/leather-care-products

I've just done a deep clean on my recently purchased LS460 which was filty.    I watched this guy and learnt quite a bit on cleaning/detailing.   The soft bristle "drill brush" brought my mats and carpets up amazingly.

20200920_162126.jpg

20200920_173705.jpg

20200926_131411.jpg

20200927_143251.jpg

20200927_141047.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

For general surfaces, my go to product is Autoglym interior shampoo. I use a combination of detail brushes and clothes. I will start with vacuuming and get rid of any dust and debris first. Than I will start with the surface. Leathers I use Dr Leather. this is fantastic. If needed I would use a good shoe brush to agitate and wipe with microfibre