Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Service at Cheltenham Club Discount Reminder

Just had my car serviced at Listers, Cheltenham today.

Unusually for me the service was done on time basis due to lockdown rather than mileage.

If anything service there better than usual. Car came back nicely washed with tyres dressed.

Service should have been £520 plus £37 for wiper blade replacement on the front.

With owners club discount of 15% the total bill was £466.38p so I'm very happy.

4 minutes ago, olliesgrandad said:

Just had my car serviced at Listers, Cheltenham today.

Unusually for me the service was done on time basis due to lockdown rather than mileage.

If anything service there better than usual. Car came back nicely washed with tyres dressed.

Service should have been £520 plus £37 for wiper blade replacement on the front.

With owners club discount of 15% the total bill was £466.38p so I'm very happy.

Glad you are pleased Les.

Which service was it 40,000 ?

I will be arranging to take my RX for service there later that month or early next month but it will be their 'economy' service, pretty much the same as standard although due to small mileage I do, exacerbated by non use for four months, it has only just done over 40K but would be 50K service. It's not my nearest Lexus Dealer but the car was purchased from them originally and subsequently by me and all services from new were done by them.  It also means that if they will loan me a car again, I can pop over to see my sister and her husband in Stroud for much of the day.

11 minutes ago, Barry14UK said:

I will be arranging to take my RX for service there later that month or early next month but it will be their 'economy' service, pretty much the same as standard although due to small mileage I do, exacerbated by non use for four months, it has only just done over 40K but would be 50K service. It's not my nearest Lexus Dealer but the car was purchased from them originally and subsequently by me and all services from new were done by them.  It also means that if they will loan me a car again, I can pop over to see my sister and her husband in Stroud for much of the day.

I was impressed today with Mike Harris as always, but the guy who dealt with me  when collecting the car was also extremely helpful. Transpired he is normally the group after sales customer service person, but is currently based in Cheltenham as he only lives in Worcester. Felt very much a valued customer today. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links