Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

will look even better once i get these wheels refurbed.. really lets it down

having Silver Shield Applied next week which is a teflon... I will not need to wax for 12 months and water will bead just like rain x

Steve if you manage to get clear side repeaters let me know the part no ,the one craig gave me a while back toyota had never heard of so mine still orange ,your front ones need doing they are still orange as craig said side cutters and a bit of patience .Just fitted new tail pipes on mine they look ok but can still see exhaust inside them so need to cut it down ,it was a real pig gettig the old smashed up ones of .

sounds good for a product that will last 12 mths.. how do you was it afterwards?? is there a special way...

sposed to not wash the car for 2 weeks whilst it sets in

they guarentee it for 12 months too.

they showed me a sample and it looks great!

it in poole

very good too... complete valet in 15 mins as there are 3 guys working round the car... so with a free coffee and a quick glance through the supplied top gear mag huffin and puffin the car is then all transformed.

they offered to clean all the leather and have the car in pretine condition like it was in the show room.. thats getting in between all the buttons and al the corners... oh and they use a special formula for the leather. £200 all in.. they need the car all day

i guess this is the stuff

http://www.autosmart.co.uk/Product%20&%20S...lver%20seal.htm

its a liquid .. like rain x.. they poilsh the car.. then apply this liquid and rub it in and polish off.

chuck water on it and the water doesnt like staying on it... just like Rain x

the bloke reckons its great on black cars as it makes it easier to clean

there are other products available on the market

btw keith.. i wasnt suggesting you should visit.. hehe i knew it would be too far.. just telling you my experience