Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jag xf vrs is300h

Dermi

Hi all 

Thinking of getting a 2017/18 is300h to replace my 2015 2.0 r sport jag 

Had a test drive and love the ride and comfort only thing not sure about is the info system, didn't get much of a chance to play with it. 

Anyone else made the same change from jaguar to Lexus love to here your thoughts. 

Thanks in advance 

Made the change from BMW to IS300h in January, love the comfort and economy of the Lexus and the performance is more than adequate although I don’t think performance is the number 1 objective with the IS300h, so all good then.......well not quite, I find the infotainment not that good, especially for a premium brand, I only have the basic nav and audio, the DAB radio selection  couldn’t be more awkward.....and only 6 presets!!!.....MirrorLink rarely works and I don’t rate the quality of the sound system, if I were you I would look for one with the premium setup, full screen nav, mark levinson audio etc

Yeah, got the median in the Jag which is great,  so I'm looking for the premium model which I've yet to try local dealer didn't have any in stock 

I had an IS from 2013-17 and warmly recommend them; I think they drive better than the reviewers suggest and they still stand out, particularly in the right colour. The infotainment isn't marvellous tbh, but you get used to it ok.

Right now, I wouldn't be too fussy about requiring '17/'18; you may find you can go later. You should find dealers have plenty of shipped in new or just pre-reg stock which may just meet your budget.

Don't think my budget will run to anything much newer,  

My first time dealing with Lexus, been with jaguar for over 20 years know how they work, what sort of discount off screen price should I look for?