Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS350 Big Brake Conversion

Hi guys,

Finally got my IS350 calipers done and back from Biggred. I asked them to emulate the ISF calipers and my god what a job they have done, looking awesome!

Trouble is, I have left it so late that I actually plan to sell my car in the next couple of weeks (after moving house), so the question is, do I fit them to the car adding a nice extra for the next owner, or will I get more interest selling as a kit off the car brand new? I also have OEM fitting kit, OEM anti squeal shims and EBC pads....

Wondering what its all worth, all you need is 334mm discs from a GS450h.

Thoughts?

IMG_4508.jpg

IMG_4506.jpg

IMG_4507.jpg

Direct bolt on yes, including the brake lines.

All you need to do is cut about 1-2 inches off the end of the dust guard.

I got the calipers off a GS450h as they are the same, they were shot to bits. Then I sent them to Biggred and asked for full refurb and ISF look/finish.

I will probably be selling it all as a kit unless whoever buys my car wants them included in the deal.

All I have missing is discs from a GS450h. OEM are £144 so cheaper if you get brembo or something from Euro Car Parts.

I am open to offers if you are interested....

Someone should buy these calipers as they're a great upgrade. I've had them on my car for over 2 years now. 👍

For anyone interested, pictured below is the small triangular piece on the dust shield that needs to be trimmed for them to be a direct bolt-on swap.

Brakes-39.thumb.jpg.138d4bc7eff25708f7a3cf99b6b47e43.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links