Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Touch up paint advice

Best place is Lexus themselves, it’s one of the few places that stocks it.
Paint code will be on the chassis plate, on the left hand side B pillar, the code will be the bottom line if I remember

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

This may help confirm the vehicle tag details.

A little concerning that one of the colours available was “Atomic Silver” a few years after the nuclear power station incident in Japan!

995C518C-D216-4704-B420-C5A0E84B403F.png

11 hours ago, Jayw13702 said:

Paint code will be on the chassis plate, on the left hand side B pillar, the code will be the bottom line if I remember

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the B pillar? I've found the VIN number on the bottom right of the windscreen but I can't see any paint code there.

11 hours ago, CVLex said:

If you need an alternative, I've used paints4u many times including for Lexus, Mazda, Jaguar and Landrover, and always found them to be excellent.

https://www.paints4u.com

Thanks

9 hours ago, Barry14UK said:

I used touch spray from Halfords for 3 different cars and returned all tins due to mismatch, so wouldn't recommend them if the thought had occurred.  I suppose they might get it right in some cases.

Halfords did cross my mind so thanks for that!

56 minutes ago, steve2006 said:

This may help confirm the vehicle tag details.

A little concerning that one of the colours available was “Atomic Silver” a few years after the nuclear power station incident in Japan!

995C518C-D216-4704-B420-C5A0E84B403F.png

I think mine is 'silver lining met' but a google search of those different silvers doesn't bring up many results. Are those the official colour names?

12 hours ago, Jayw13702 said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, 91looking said:

Thanks

Halfords did cross my mind so thanks for that!

I think mine is 'silver lining met' but a google search of those different silvers doesn't bring up many results. Are those the official colour names?

Actually I ended up finding it and the code is 1J4

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links