Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Keys

Dpk

Well I guess it would happen sooner or later, yesterday locked the keys in the boot ! and no I dont have a spare.

what do I need to give lexus for them to get me a new key ? can they do it from the chassis number ?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you get the RAC cover with your Lexus as I did when I bought mine? If so, call them. I did the same thing recently and although I had a spare set at home, I had no way of getting to them. Called RAC and they were within the car within minutes, popped the boot and retrieved them. And no damage done although they wouldn't tell or show me how they did it.

VERY easy to get into the boot of the IS - JAE springs to mind :whistling: just need a length of packing tape and ur away.

as long as the sunroof is open :whistling:

ive seen it where they use a small airbag to open the top of the door, just enough to get a long device in :o

VERY easy to get into the boot of the IS - JAE springs to mind :whistling:  just need a length of packing tape and ur away.

as long as the sunroof is open :whistling:

ive seen it where they use a small airbag to open the top of the door, just enough to get a long device in :o

nope - sunroof does not need to be open, trust me have done it quite a few times.

no need for an airbag either, just push the seal away

Maybe this could be posted in GOLD incase anyone else does this?? Everytime I shut the boot I wonder where I put the keys!

Obviously don't want to advertise how its done here, otherwise all our gear will get knicked!

Mind you Gold is not that safe either I guess!! Possibly forget I even spoke!

Maybe this could be posted in GOLD incase anyone else does this?? Everytime I shut the boot I wonder where I put the keys!

Obviously don't want to advertise how its done here, otherwise all our gear will get knicked!

Mind you Gold is not that safe either I guess!! Possibly forget I even spoke!

Well if someone could PM me how to do it then that would be great or post in gold either way it fine.