Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

We were out walking the dog today and just around the corner there was an H reg burgundy LS400 parked up with big aftermarket wheels, I'm guessing that'll be a MK1.  They really do catch your eye on the rare occasion you see them. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, steve2006 said:

could be the last one it gets with corrosion and sill rot.

most cars never reach the age of 30 ......  Ls400s are just brilliant .......... and look magnifique 

Malc

• Like 2

On 8/22/2020 at 6:54 PM, The-Acre said:

We were out walking the dog today and just around the corner there was an H reg burgundy LS400 parked up with big aftermarket wheels, I'm guessing that'll be a MK1.  They really do catch your eye on the rare occasion you see them. 

A rare sight indeed.

• Like 1

Great to see an H-reg model, and in that lovely maroon colour too.

I've found excuses to use my K-reg Mk1 for the last three days - haven't got a clue what issues the MoT will throw at me, so I'm just enjoying it while I can. Compares well to my RX in many ways, but not economy - 22 vs. 38mpg.....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Spottedlaurel said:

Great to see an H-reg model, and in that lovely maroon colour too.

I've found excuses to use my K-reg Mk1 for the last three days - haven't got a clue what issues the MoT will throw at me, so I'm just enjoying it while I can. Compares well to my RX in many ways, but not economy - 22 vs. 38mpg.....

Forget the economy........'It's not what you do, it's the way that you do it!'       😊     

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I know theres a bit of love for a burgandy LS400 here. Had a pretty good MOT history until the last few years when rust and suspension gets mentioned more than you'd like...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-LS400/203092844872?hash=item2f4946e148:g:3vQAAOSw-M9fS62f

spacer.png

• Like 1

they are really starting to ask " big " money for these older cars these days

just wonder if they ever achieve anything like the asking prices !

One day my 1995 Mk3 will be worth lots of £'000s I guess  ............  or perhaps NOT :wink3:

Malc

3 hours ago, Malc said:

they are really starting to ask " big " money for these older cars these days

just wonder if they ever achieve anything like the asking prices !

One day my 1995 Mk3 will be worth lots of £'000s I guess  ............  or perhaps NOT :wink3:

Malc

Looking through the Japanese auction sites the early models 1990-1994 have jumped a lot up in the asking price to the point where they are more than the later models up to 2000. 

Nice looking model but if used as a regular car upcoming bills could be considerable.  If looking for this sort of car I think I would go for something like this if mileage can be shown to be genuine and under car work in particular not extensive and car looks good whendry too. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-LEXUS-LS430-FULLY-LOADED-WITH-EVERY-EXTRA-POSSIBLE-LS-430-NOT-400-PX/283998008561?_trkparms=aid%3D1110006%26algo%3DHOMESPLICE.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131231084308%26meid%3Dc90692899fa94cafb81fa8135dfa32b9%26pid%3D100010%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D203092844872%26itm%3D283998008561%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2047675%26algv%3DDefaultOrganic&_trksid=p2047675.c100010.m2109

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links