Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

12v POWER SUPPLY MISSING?

I noticed in the owner's manual for my 2010 RX450h that there is a picture of a 12v power supply in the under tray below the gear stick (i.e. in addition to the power supplies hidden in the box behind the gear stick).  But mine has none.  Do we know if this is peculiar to the US editions of this car?  Or am I just unlucky?  An additional supply there would be soooo useful.

Do you mean in the sort of 'bottom level' like in this topic I started a while ago?

If so, I really don't know why you haven't got one but it's an easy job to install one if you wanted to.

• Like 1

@Herbie - that's exactly the location I had in mind.  But, according to @Silversalmon, it may be a post-2012 feature (although the Owner Manual I'm studying is dated 2010).  But I guess it will be relatively easy for someone to instal.  Quite why the other supplies are concealed in the way they are is a quaint, but somewhat irritating feature 🙂

20 minutes ago, WXL said:

@Herbie - that's exactly the location I had in mind.  But, according to @Silversalmon, it may be a post-2012 feature (although the Owner Manual I'm studying is dated 2010).  But I guess it will be relatively easy for someone to instal.  Quite why the other supplies are concealed in the way they are is a quaint, but somewhat irritating feature 🙂

My current one is a 2011 and this has that power outlet there.

• Like 1

Mark, nothing needs refrigerated up here.......

Just joking, I hope you haver  a great time, it's a beautiful country, I'm in Glasgow but in a fortnight heading up to Sutherland for a week's fishing.

Ed

We're staying in Hamilton for a few nights near a friend of my wife's and then in a "bothie" in a forest for a week. Can't wait. Was meant to be going to france but the quarantine thing scuppered it all at the last minute. It's okay though I like the rain haha

Its great to see people coming to Scotland for a Holiday,  and you will be made very, very welcome.  Hamilton is only a few miles from us and is a very vibrant, but down to Earth community.  Take lots of warm clothing with you as the Temperature drop can be a big shock to visitors coming from warmer climates in the South. Heavy rainfall is another risk to be prepared for.   Hope you have a great time staying in a Bothie,  and without knowing the location, can only advise you to be prepared for the dreaded and hated MIDGE.  Its Scotland's most feared predator.  If the weather cools down, the MIDGES will not be a problem.  If you wish to taste our National Drink, I would recommend a can of IRN BRU.   Have a great time !!!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links