Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Car . Com

Martin W

At the end of January I placed an order with Lexuscarcare.com for wax's etc.To date the goodies have not arrived. I e/mailed the company 5 weeks later & they advised a duplicate order would be sent, still no sign of any goods.

I have attemted to e/mail the company on 3 further occasions & not received any replies. Does anyone know if they have changed their e/mail address from that as shown on their w/site.

They did indicate on their last e/mail that UPS were not making deliveries on time. Thoughts anyone ?

UPS always deliver on time

do they B............s :blink:

ALWAYS DO FOR ME..................

but i do have an account with them, and if for any reason delivery is delayed, like the truck has crashed over a mountain and ther driver is struggling to load the van back up with both his legs and an arm missing.............they do tell you, and advise of a new delivery time

UPS always deliver on time

do they B............s :blink:

ALWAYS DO FOR ME..................

but i do have an account with them, and if for any reason delivery is delayed, like the truck has crashed over a mountain and ther driver is struggling to load the van back up with both his legs and an arm missing.............they do tell you, and advise of a new delivery time

LOL - like that reply.