Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls400 Series 1,2 Or 3 Required For Filming

ok Here is the deal

I have been approached by Men & Motors who are doing a series on various cars ect.

They are looking to film a Lexus On the Friday 26th at Donnington which is in in studio set up. Then on the 29th they need the same Lexus to drive round Bruntingthorpe Track ( not racing but if you would like to power the car around the track then thats up to you.. you are let loose)

All travelling expensis are paid for and refreshments shall be supplied.

Now... The reason they ask for a LS400 is because the car will be up alongside a 93 Jag XJ12.

They are not looking for performance levels but more on the luxury levels and why you enjoy owning a luxury motor.

You will be required for approx 3 to 4 hours on the 26th

The track is a couple of hours and can be the 29th or the 30th.

Your LS must not be any older than a 95.. but pref a 93 model.. year either way

Your car really needs to be in good nick...

If you would like to get your motor onto TV then please PM me.

Its a pity its that far up north and i would say that my car is a bit too old

and what would you class as being in good nick don't know if mine's in that good of nick to qualify but others might disagree

But if you get stuck steve and no one else want to do it and my car is ok

give me a shout and i might have my arm twisted

Cheers

Andy

andy... whatever the age mate.. 91 is not going to be any diferent to a 93 on film.. only the LS is better than the jag!

Travelling expensis are paid for mate!

if you do not have any dents or scratches then why dont you apply?

If you want to wait a few days and see if anyone else applies then I can give you a snumber to call. I might come up as well if permitted by Men & Motors to watch.

start time is 10am and you will be there for 3 to 4 hours.

They will also give you a brief interview.. nothing major.. just why do you like the car etc.

If you are definatly interested in both the dates which is friday 26th and the 29th for a filmed run on the track then please let me know. I would appreciate it if you could let me know if you are 100% positive.

I'm interested Steve but i have still got 3 or 4 sratches around the drivers door lock that can be seen which might let the car down other than that just the usual age of the car

Let me know either way matey

Andy

I'm interested Steve but i have still got 3 or 4 sratches around the drivers door lock that can be seen which might let the car down other than that just the usual age of the car

Let me know either way matey

Andy

excuse for a full valet :)

Hi All

Called Peter at Men and Motors today and he's pleased with the good and fast response from the club and is E-mailing me a info pack about the filming all he wants from me is a picture of the car but it looks promising and i will keep you informed

Cheers

Andy

that would be smashing!

You wanna lay it on thick and say becasue you lived on the other side of the mountain communication was lost so steve walked for 2 days over the mountain to find the right car!

that should do it LOL