Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus LS460

Windy

• 3 weeks later...

Following on from my post i see there are plenty of scammers out there. I;ve had 2 emails now (not posted direct in here as replies), just sent as forum emails saying "my friend has one and here is their email address". Usually some random @gmail.com address, and the scammer has only been a member for a handful of hours. Do they really think we are thick as they are?? Then they try and tell you they are genuine. I then reply stating if the person who was selling the vehicle was genuine they would already be members, plus they wouldnt be hiding the fact they wanted to sell, they would want the most exposure. If "admin" reads this, please remove the 2 scammers who have been sending me emails, and possibly change the "user" policy so that if you join the group you are NOT allowed to try and sell / buy for a number of weeks. Scammers won't wait this long, plus if the person joining was genuine and they wanted a quick sale, they would have already put it on Autotrader / eBay etc.

• Like 1