Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

We Need Your Support

I emailed magnex a few days ago to see if they made a system for the IS200, and it appears that they dont.

BUT!!! a nice lady phoned me up from magnex and it appears that they are interested in making an cat back exhaust for the is200 if we can get enough potential buyers.

After speaking to her we agreed that they would make it to look like the hks hipers and to have a similar exhaust note. And agreed that the price would be no more than £220. Does this sound good to you guys. It would be a full stainless steel box with all the good looks of a hks and half the price.

plus i got her to agree to giving everyone on the lexus owners club a generous discount :whistling:

Personaly i think this could be a good thing seeing as the Hipers are an extinct breed and that the peco is the only sub £250 exhaust.

Please show your support so that we can get this made. it would bring owning a decent looking and sounding exhaust into the realms of more people. :driving:

in the end we dont want to be shelling out more than we have to for mods, and magnex have been making zorsts for years. even do work for aston martin etc.

Sorry mate, didn't mean that in a bad way, just pointing it out for those that missed it.

It's quality they're doing this though, I bet it must cost them a fair bit to design it and stuff so we'll be getting a right bargain :)

yeah, i will speak to her again soon and i hope that we will have something good. never know we might be able to get them to come up with a twin zorst kit if there was enuf interest as they make them for the golf and stuff.

That looks well nice mate, bargain price too looking at that - bet my neighbour's cat would get stuck up that if I had that done! Looks the business!

Like your thinking don.. although i dont have a IS200 its about time more people got in contact with suppliers or manufacturers after all this is no small club and we do have serious group buy potentials.. and if we can cut out some of the middle men then all the better.. (sorry not all miidle men) as i know the ones on here are very good at what they do and i am not out to put there nose out of joint.. but i just feel as a large group like we have surely we can do better... than a bit off here and there.. (again not trying to put anybodys nose out)

craig

i contacted magnex before i got the hiper, but they said there were no plans to make an exhaust for the is200. i've had magnex before on my RS's and they sound real nice and look bostin B) might be interested myself if they start making them. i'll put my car forward for tests if they like :winky:

ok well lets just say then that there are no sub £250 zorsts i would spend my dough on.

Obviously the fact that they phoned me up means they are serious about making this product. And it will be nice getting it direct from the factory.

Perhaps we should have a thread thinking of what products we would want from certain companies and then we can mass mail them, lol.

i will keep you all informed as to the outcome of this venture.

Billybandit. i will tell em you put yourself forward, lol

There are still a lot of different exhausts available for the IS, including the Trust PE, Blitz, 5Zigen, Buddyclub, DSR, ....

These are all about the same price as the HKS Hiper and are also loud and powerful (but less known).

I can do more GB in a few months for these brands, so don't be afraid, there are more IS and Altezza in Japan then the eintire Europe, and if there is a market (and of course there is :) ) there will be high performance exhausts.