Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Newbie saying hello

Hello. Finally decided to take the short walk from the CT forum down to the UX forum. Traded in my MY17 CT for a new UX250H. The car has the Premium Plus pack with the Tech and Sound pack.  Colour is blue with white ash upholstery. Initial thoughts are that the car suits me better than the CT. The CT was a great car but wanted something bigger but not as big as the NX.

Full report later. 

• Like 4

Honestly, you were wise to go with the UX rather than the CT or NX. In our family we've just swapped a CT and an NX for a UX and ES and, notwithstanding a WiFi connection problem discussed elsewhere (which tbh is more to do with apple than Lexus), we wouldn't look back.

The UX is streets ahead of the NX for driving experience and even comfort, in my view. The latter is a fine car of course, but it doesn't eat the bumps as well as a premium SUV really should; the UX has fixed that. (The CT is a lovely wee car but it's ten years out of date.)

The only marginal criticism of the UX is the lack of boot space, but you can take down the back seats and there is space under the luggage compartment so even that is not as severe an issue as you might think or as the reviewers claim.

Hello IJP and thanks for your reply. Agree with all you said but I am not worried about boot space (I knew it was smaller than the CT before purchase)as most of the time there is only me and the other half so luggage requirements are not so great as with a usual family size car. Incidentally, purchased car through Lexus  Cambridge who were faultless throughout. Quite refreshing actually.

29 minutes ago, Charlie Alder said:

Hello IJP and thanks for your reply. Agree with all you said but I am not worried about boot space (I knew it was smaller than the CT before purchase)as most of the time there is only me and the other half so luggage requirements are not so great as with a usual family size car. Incidentally, purchased car through Lexus  Cambridge who were faultless throughout. Quite refreshing actually.

Part of the Steven Eagell Group IJP along with M.K. Ipswich,B`ham and Hatfield.

Thanks for reporting.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links