Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help with Models Difference

I am looking at 2014-2015 (maybe 2016) nx300h models, SE, Luxury and Premier. I also see that some come with the convenience pack which sounds like a button to open the rear boot and a wireless charger.

What is the spec of the Luxury over the SE. Premier cost about 2.5k over the base model for the same age/miles. That sounds like a low for a Mark Levinson speaker system (would love to have one)

I suspect its work getting a newer/lower mile SE/Lux over a premier?

any thoughts on nx300h over 100k miles? too much?

27 minutes ago, Jay2k said:

I am looking at 2014-2015 (maybe 2016) nx300h models, SE, Luxury and Premier. I also see that some come with the convenience pack which sounds like a button to open the rear boot and a wireless charger.

What is the spec of the Luxury over the SE. Premier cost about 2.5k over the base model for the same age/miles. That sounds like a low for a Mark Levinson speaker system (would love to have one)

I suspect its work getting a newer/lower mile SE/Lux over a premier?

any thoughts on nx300h over 100k miles? too much?

Hi Je and welcome.

If you are outside of UK, do you mean miles or Kilometers ?

Attached is the launch grade specifications.

The S is FWD, all other grades have AWD.

Options were:

Lexus Navigation is available as an option (£995) on S, SE, Luxury and F Sport grades, with the more sophisticated Lexus Premium Navigation system (£1,995) additionally offered for F Sport.

The NX 300h Luxury can be specified with a Convenience Pack (£495), comprising the new wireless smartphone charger and power-operated tailgate. Customers can add a sunroof (£1,000) or panoramic roof (£1,000) to the Luxury, F Sport and Premier NX models and Lexus’s Adaptive Variable Suspension system (£750) can be added to the F Sport specification. Across the board, metallic paint is a £645 option.

1411483402THE_NEW_LEXUS_NX_300h_UKFinal.doc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/4/2020 at 6:52 PM, ColinBarber said:

Attached is the launch grade specifications.

The S is FWD, all other grades have AWD.

Options were:

Lexus Navigation is available as an option (£995) on S, SE, Luxury and F Sport grades, with the more sophisticated Lexus Premium Navigation system (£1,995) additionally offered for F Sport.

The NX 300h Luxury can be specified with a Convenience Pack (£495), comprising the new wireless smartphone charger and power-operated tailgate. Customers can add a sunroof (£1,000) or panoramic roof (£1,000) to the Luxury, F Sport and Premier NX models and Lexus’s Adaptive Variable Suspension system (£750) can be added to the F Sport specification. Across the board, metallic paint is a £645 option.

1411483402THE_NEW_LEXUS_NX_300h_UKFinal.doc 85.5 kB · 2 downloads

Many thanks

Do you have page 29 where each model spec is given, I want to see what the Luxury overs over the SE to justify the price, same as the F-SPort over the Luxury.

However, the F-Sport is too 'blingy' for me. I already feel the Nx300h is already too much of a 'look at me car', but I want a Japanese SUV of around 6-7yrs old for the reliability. The only. alternative I can think of is the Mazda CX-5 (dislike the Nissan) and the Current RAV4 is still too new. Thanks again

When I bought new in 2015 the Luxury spec felt like good value over the SE, with powered leather seats, fog lights, and metallic trim inserts that looked much classier than the SE trim. The Premier spec seemed like a lot of extra cash for not much gain except the ML audio and head-up display. Navigation was optional but most Luxury spec cars - at least in the UK - seem to have been ordered with it. I guess the price increments between grades for 5-year old cars are now much smaller, so mileage and condition will be factors.

• 2 weeks later...