Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

MM17 DCU Audio Software version 1457 released

A new software update for the Audio side of the MM17 system in newer NX vehicles (from late 2017 onwards - MY2018+) was released yesterday on the tech website.

The new Audio software version is: 1457

TechPage050920.thumb.png.4dc378371703a3761d3fd22726be415d.png

I've written extensively in the past on how to obtain these updates - please check out this post.

This software doesn't add anything new and is just another round of bug/stability fixes.  MP3 files from a USB stick still play in the wrong (alphabetical) order 😞

For readers with other models, this update provides the following version numbers for the Audio software:

• NX, LS, RC, LC (LC produced after June 2019): v1457
  • LC (before June 2019): v1042
  • UX, ES: v1066

So as of 5th Sept, the latest software versions for the NX are as follows (excluding vehicles which already have apple CarPlay installed as I believe their software is different).

NXVersion050920.thumb.jpg.bbd2841e7816d169f8820470ef7adf8d.jpg

As always, if you are unsure please do not undertake the update.

Thanks

Phil

• Like 1

Hi Phil,

Thanks as always for the heads-up on this.

You say that it only contains bug/stability fixes rather than major changes. Can you recall what these fixes are please? Or do you have a screenshot of the changelog? I'm just wondering whether it's worth my time applying this update bearing in mind that the upgrade to apple Carplay and Android Auto is (hopefully 🙏) not too far away.

Thanks.

On 9/8/2020 at 7:20 PM, pobrown said:

I think the fixes were:

Information not shown when bluetooth playlist is used

Some issue with Spotify over bluetooth when track is changed

Issue with DAB, No signal after hourly broadcast 

Thanks Phil - much appreciated.

• 2 years later...

HI pobrown

Many thanks for your information! You're my hero! I made all the software upgrades!

I have a Lexus NX300h 2019, and I have the latest software like that:

Audio:                     1457

Navigation:          1560

navdb_version: 2023v1

I have checked all TB today, one by one. That's the latest, I believe!

PS had an ugly experience with a Lexus dealer. They told me no software available. I have complained.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links