Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Hayward and Scott fitted

So after much pondering I finally ordered a Hayward and Scott cat back, it arrived yesterday and I chucked it on this morning ,fit and finish seems good, went on with no problems (apart from removal of old dummy tips which were a bit of trouble) Took it for a little run and I’m pleased with results, it sits at 70 nice and quiet still no noticeable drone but give it the beans and it sounds Much better, still no amg But so much more like it should of been all along. 

1D4EC649-AE35-4932-9D04-88709E289397.jpeg

CD3B795E-2869-4C25-835C-295B54F87F1D.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Xpipe?

How do you find it at part throttle around 2k revs? i.e. the spot where the stock exhaust drones slightly. That is the only point I wish my Borla was quieter (although I dont think my neighbours are fans of the initial bark on startup either 🙂 even if it does die down almost immediatly)

Sounds very good! I am considering getting the excact same exhaust, do you have any more sound clips while driving under acceleration? Do you think the sound is agressive enough, or would you reccomend the non x-pipe version?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links