Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

PO40 Kit Found it!! Do I fit or sell

Found a PO40 kit I bought ages ago but never fitted..... now do I fit or sell it? I know The guy who made them is not around anymore so reluctant in fitting in case of issues....

I fitted mine after any back up was gonna be available because I wanted to show that the car was locked from a distance. ie mirrors folded in then car is locked 👍

Take the plunge...fit it.

Pop to mine and I will review the instructions with you, see if they are familiar.

All it requires is a multi-meter and little bit of elimination testing.

The instructions I received were incorrect anyway and I ended up making my own correction by testing.

Hi Billnick,

Where are you based?

I'm really after two units suitable for the GS 450h ideally with installation instructions. I understand both side mirrors require an individual module installed in each front door.

I’ve also got over a year of my Lexus extended warranty to go so won’t be fitting them straight away as I don’t want to void that.

Cheers,

Fenn

31 minutes ago, Aussiestayover said:

Hi Billnick,

Where are you based?

I'm really after two units suitable for the GS 450h ideally with installation instructions. I understand both side mirrors require an individual module installed in each front door.

I’ve also got over a year of my Lexus extended warranty to go so won’t be fitting them straight away as I don’t want to void that.

Cheers,

Fenn

Sorry I was actually responding directly to Arqum as he lives near to me.

BUT....I am in Kent and happy to help you fit it.

Did you get the standard set of instructions that Michael used to send out with the units?

Hi Billnick,

Where are you based?

Cheers,

Fenn

The single unit does the whole car... I do not see why it will not work for the GS ... all it does it pickup on the lock signal and inject a fold/unfold to the mirror... should work on any car with manual folding mirrors.

I found the instructions were slightly out, but after a study of the Lexus wiring diagram and some help from the chap in Australia, all sorted ... best mod I have ever fitted!