Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lots of ISF's for sale at the moment!

7 hours ago, Twellsie said:

noticed today that there is currently 8 ISF's for sale on eBay, typically there is only 2 or 3, , 8 seems like a lot when you consider they only brought circa 200 in to the country!

Why eBay I wonder? It seems such an odd place to sell a good car.

eBay classified ads are a no brainer when selling a car, £15 one off fee and reaches a massive audience. Auto trader is a big rip off in comparison. 

I bought mine a month ago but hadn't been advertised yet so there's even more changing hands than the ones available. I've watched them for a few years now and the good ones at a good price don't hang around long at all generally. 

I can see the whole centre console nav and radio being a problem as the integrated satnav and radio won't work here and would be so difficult to source/expensive to replace with a UK unit it just would put me off. 

5 hours ago, scott-o said:

eBay classified ads are a no brainer when selling a car, £15 one off fee and reaches a massive audience. Auto trader is a big rip off in comparison. 

I bought mine a month ago but hadn't been advertised yet so there's even more changing hands than the ones available. I've watched them for a few years now and the good ones at a good price don't hang around long at all generally. 

Very much the case for good ones. I’m in the market for one but I feel most on eBay/at are over priced at the mo.  There was a 2011 isf on autotrader for 15k around 80k miles at the weekend. Sold and removed from the site in less than 24 hours. Was gutted as it was 2 miles from me but someone got a good deal. 

7 hours ago, mikey236 said:

Very much the case for good ones. I’m in the market for one but I feel most on eBay/at are over priced at the mo.  There was a 2011 isf on autotrader for 15k around 80k miles at the weekend. Sold and removed from the site in less than 24 hours. Was gutted as it was 2 miles from me but someone got a good deal. 

That's someone not knowing what they have haha 

On 9/7/2020 at 7:23 PM, Jez. W said:

One of them was mine. I traded it in 2 weeks ago. Currently on autotrader for £26950. I really miss the car actually, but don't regret selling at at this stage. 

Jez, is yours the grey 62 plate with ivory interior? I have been chatting with the dealer.....

On 9/7/2020 at 8:50 PM, ashyk36 said:

Anyone seen the JDM ISF on eBay? Any issues with buying a JDM ( I have owned 2 imports before so looking for Lexus/ IS specific items)

As a JDM car It has RHD indicator/wiper stalks which may be confusing at first for younger drivers (Manufacturers have saved costs/time by fitting their UK cars with the LHD stalks off their European models for decades now).

On 9/7/2020 at 8:50 PM, ashyk36 said:

Anyone seen the JDM ISF on eBay? Any issues with buying a JDM ( I have owned 2 imports before so looking for Lexus/ IS specific items)

If it’s a Japanese car the car will be limited to 112mph, I’ve a Japanese friend and he said the ECU will set u back around £3k to be sorted, some sort of self reset with them. My son was interested in a white Hap import and was advised to stay away from it due to the above AND if it’s even possible 

20 hours ago, Billnick said:

Jez, is yours the grey 62 plate with ivory interior? I have been chatting with the dealer.....

Yes that was mine. The reg is Kn62buu. Had new discs and pads all round at lexus only a few thousand miles ago. Has a few stone chips (not bad) on the bonnet, to make the car a1 the chips need sorting, the dealer may have done this? The drivers seat has some signs of wear/creasing only on the bolster, but all isf do and it shows more on white, was like this when I got it and hasn't got any worse. I never tracked it, just commuted to work in it 20 miles each way. Had it over three years with no problems just brakes and tyres replaced. Full service history with lexus from new. Totally standard car with no accident damage or body repairs. It is a good car, wish I could have kept it really.

46 minutes ago, Jez. W said:

Yes that was mine. The reg is Kn62buu. Had new discs and pads all round at lexus only a few thousand miles ago. Has a few stone chips (not bad) on the bonnet, to make the car a1 the chips need sorting, the dealer may have done this? The drivers seat has some signs of wear/creasing only on the bolster, but all isf do and it shows more on white, was like this when I got it and hasn't got any worse. I never tracked it, just commuted to work in it 20 miles each way. Had it over three years with no problems just brakes and tyres replaced. Full service history with lexus from new. Totally standard car with no accident damage or body repairs. It is a good car, wish I could have kept it really.

Nice one good to know thanks Jez

As it has dealer history I assume the 60k service was done at 6yrs old as I know it hasn't reached the mileage yet but well over the age. Can you confirm?

1 hour ago, Billnick said:

Nice one good to know thanks Jez

As it has dealer history I assume the 60k service was done at 6yrs old as I know it hasn't reached the mileage yet but well over the age. Can you confirm?

Yes all done by lexus Hatfield at per the age rather than mileage. I can confirm the major 60k service was done at around 40k. 

Also the tyres are all pilot 4 and almost new all round.

It would be a good car for someone. Hope it goes to a decent owner rather than some wolly who ruins it. 

Excellent....I never doubted once I found out a fellow member owned it, but thanks for the confirmation 🙂

If a blue one doesn't come up soon....It could be mine

Holding out for a price reduction....I think the £27-28k is a bit cheeky in this climate.

Not disputing its a good car because it clearly is, but these examples were max £25k earlier this year and i have not seen one sell over £25k since.

What do you think?

1 minute ago, Jez. W said:

Yes all done by lexus Hatfield at per the age rather than mileage. I can confirm the major 60k service was done at around 40k. 

Also the tyres are all pilot 4 and almost new all round.

It would be a good car for someone. Hope it goes to a decent owner rather than some wolly who ruins it. 

14 minutes ago, Billnick said:

Excellent....I never doubted once I found out a fellow member owned it, but thanks for the confirmation 🙂

If a blue one doesn't come up soon....It could be mine

Holding out for a price reduction....I think the £27-28k is a bit cheeky in this climate.

Not disputing its a good car because it clearly is, but these examples were max £25k earlier this year and i have not seen one sell over £25k since.

What do you think?

They gave me 24k for it so probably cannot come down too much. Way more than Lexus trade in value...... Although apart from a few stone chips on the bonnet there was literally nothing for them to do to turn it around as I gave it over in valeted condition all serving up to date. The body was perfect, no dings or scuffs anywhere and all original paint work. Nothing to spend on it really before they sell it. 

Offer a bit less and see what they say? 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links