Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

S40KNE

If you are asking about OEM Audi wheels I do not think so. You can reduce centre bore with spigot rings, but you would need to use wobble wheel nuts as PCD is different and I have not seen any with ball seat that would suit (Audi uses bolts). Aftermarket wheels have tapered seat and in that case it would be doable, but not sure if worth the trouble, as there is a lot of aftermarket wheels with right PCD.

I have put genuine Audi A1 wheels on CT200h but they have same PCD 5x100. Finding the right wheel nuts took me a while as seems only H&R do them for VAG stud conversion. The problem was radius of the ball seat, which for VAG is R13. Honda uses I think R12 so nuts do not fit properly. Seems like not a lot, but in reality adjoining area is reduced significantly and it simply is not a safe fitting. To bo honest I did not know about all this prior to purchasing the wheels.

In general Lexus wheels ( with the exception of the CT200h and LS600h) use the same wheel pattern which is 5 stud PCD 114.3, centre bore 60.1 and an offset around 45.

There are also many Japanese makes that use the same, for example Mazda RX7/8 wheels will fit.

Also be aware that OEM wheels tend to use what I call sleeved nuts and aftermarket tend to use tapered wheel nuts, it is very important that the correct type are used or damage could occur to the wheels or even result in loss of a wheel!

There are websites which give listings of compatible wheels.