Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

PO-40 mirror folding module. Instructions and number required help?

Hi, 

I’m wanting to install a aftermarket mirror folding module for the front side mirrors on my 2010 GS 450h.

The PO-40 module is one that’s been discussed on this site.

If there are any others do let me know. I’ve seen lots on E-bay but have no idea if they are worth considering.

I wanted to learn if I need one for each side mirror or just the one to control both and where it would be installed?

Also, and most importantly does anyone have the original installation instructions they could copy and send to me?

Many thanks for any help.

Cheers.

the PO-40 is a single unit for the car, all done from the drivers door.  The unit is universal, I used it on my IS220d, but I I found the instructions for the Ford more useful than those for the IS250.... as the Ford one details each wire's function.. that way I would relate it to the Lexus wiring diagram for my model (the colours were different).

Install is ok, just need to be careful with the trim and patient and logical with the connections... I no longer have to go back to the car to check I locked it!

Happy to help, just fire a PM and I'll send over what I have,

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I believe there is a company in Thailand who makes and sells them ... for most of us here, we purchased via Michael in Australia... really nice chap, who we fear is no longer with us.

This is the only link I can find now , not sure if manufacturer or another retailer (google translate isn't perfect) .... you may need to ask them what variant you need for Lexus  - http://www.po-40.com/prod_data/rcm_index.html