Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Further to that, the rotatable dial that controls the brightness of the instrument binnacle has a knock-on effect on the nav screen brightness.

You have to dial it back one position from max brightness, otherwise the nav screen will always be stupidly bright - even in night mode.

3 hours ago, Texas said:

Page 32 in SatNav Manual.

C9E86D65-E9F0-4E61-B9C2-7205C0421DD0.png

Not page 32 in my manual, in fact cannot only find any reference to night mode in my manual in settings on page 190  that says "depending on headlight switch screen changes from day to night mode" I have tried all settings with light control dimmed and no day nor night mode option appears on display screen? 

I have ML system.

Mike

8 minutes ago, markeyszoo said:

Not page 32 in my manual, in fact cannot only find any reference to night mode in my manual in settings on page 190  that says "depending on headlight switch screen changes from day to night mode" I have tried all settings with light control dimmed and no day nor night mode option appears on display screen? 

I have ML system.

Mike

now covered light sensor, dipped panel and used display and WE ARE THERE!!!!!!! Thanks for the pointers.