Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who Has Tte Roll Bars Direct From Tte?

Rob

Just checked an email from Friedel - 358,65 € excluding VAT.

Will check the invoice this evening though...

mmmmm ok , was looking if i get it sent to CH then i can avoid the VAT, but its over the amount :tsktsk: ah well......

Just checked an email from Friedel - 358,65 € excluding VAT.

Will check the invoice this evening though...

was that including fitting ??

I have them already. This was the price for me to buy them for Gus and bring them back with me. Although, in saying that, TTE don't usually charge for labour if you drive over........ ;)

The TTE-Bars are made by Eibach ;) Have a look into the TÜV-Certificate on the TTE homepage.

Have a look for Eibach-Bars for IS300 on the US market. Not so expensive, will fit perfectly, but no chance to get them street-legal in Germany. :angry:

The TTE-Bars are made by Eibach ;) Have a look into the TÜV-Certificate on the TTE homepage.

Have a look for Eibach-Bars for IS300 on the US market. Not so expensive, will fit perfectly, but no chance to get them street-legal in Germany. :angry:

yep thats the prob with the TUV, also the same in switzerland but as my car is still UK registered it doesnt matter! :D