Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Best All season tyres

So finally the snow came today. So i had opportunity to  test my michelin cross climates. And i am very pleased, noproblems in snow what so ever. Drove down small roads where snow was untouched upto 2to 3 inches of snow.

Didn't want to come back home.

Cross climates on front and Budget snow tyres on rear. Will replace rear with vector 4 seasons when they need replacing as michelin don't do rears in my rear size.

I have all season types on nearly all my cars, my newest addition the IS250 is a pain with its 2 different sizes!

I've put a pair of Hankook Kinergy 4S2 on the Front & I have currently a set of Bridgestone ER300 on the back which will be replaced with a mid range all season option later next year.

The lack of choice in245/45/17 size is a headache esp in all season offerings but things may change by then

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, ahmed-abrar said:

I have all season types on nearly all my cars, my newest addition the IS250 is a pain with its 2 different sizes!

I've put a pair of Hankook Kinergy 4S2 on the Front & I have currently a set of Bridgestone ER300 on the back which will be replaced with a mid range all season option later next year.

The lack of choice in245/45/17 size is a headache esp in all season offerings but things may change by then

Definitely, a pain. Would prefer to match all 4. But non the less at least it shows budget range winters just as good as just checked i have triangle winters on rear. Which will change when tread has gone

A QUICK SUMMERY ON MY TYRE CHOICES CURRENTLY RUNING AT THE MOMENT, JUST TO SHOW OFF😂

GS300, NEXEN A/S FRT & REAR 

IS250, Hankook A/S FRONT & BRIDGESTONE SUM REAR

ALFA 166 TS, FALKEN A/S FRT & REAR

MB 560 SEL, FALKEN SUM FRT & REAR

PRIUS, NEXEN A/S FRONT & CONTI A/S REAR

I'm using Perelli P0 Nero GT tyres and they are amazing. So light and really good in the wet too. Not sure what they a like in snow. I have really good fuel economy. Lots of grip. Engine doesn't have to work hard with these tyres. Very quiet road noise. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1