Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Plate For Sale

Fargo

Stu Chippie is it,, nope no offers im afraid,, plate cost 250 in the first place, plus ive just had to fork out another 105 to retain it from the IS200.. i will however chuck in my old plates, a nice short one fo the front with lexus on the middle bottom of the plate, a rear plate, both with the 'non standard' spacings AND i'll throw in a set of proper spaced plates,, cant say fairer than that..

also i beleive there is an admin fee from dvla to pay when transferring ownership.. your have to pay that aswell i THINK its approx 40 odd quid..

so in fact lets say 250 all in, including transfer fees and postage..

err Paul y not sell it to sum loaded SC430 owner? :iraqi-info-minister:

def a another fargo moment :P You should be able to get around a g for it...

edited first post.

Raz Raz Raz, im not out to make loads of money from you guys.. im sure if an SC owner wanted it then they would have got it in the first place, OR even just forked out whatever to get LEXUS or something..

edited first post.

Raz Raz Raz, im not out to make loads of money from you guys.. im sure if an SC owner wanted it then they would have got it in the first place, OR even just forked out whatever to get LEXUS or something..

Dam, where did this thread dissappear too :lol:

Paul will you sell me your house for a similar sort of discount ? ;) :P

All i'm saying is that, this is unlike selling old/dodgy mats, eye lids etc and making a few bob on that. Your plate was an excellent buy and its a capital gaining asset. How do you never beat the SC430 owner to buying the plate?

Anyways Paul your a very generous man giving it away to a fellow locer.... Now do me a similar deal on your house ;)

• 3 weeks later...

What do you reckon the chances of you selling are Fargo?

I do want it, but if you are likely to keep it, I will look around for something else.

I really don't like the massive UK size front plate I have on the new car now and I want a good plate before I get decent size ones made up...no point wasting money on making small ones up of the ones I have now!

Cheers:D

Carl

tell you what carlos,, i'll sell it to you,, BUT still waiting for the docs back from dvla via lexus edinburgh,, they should be coming very soon as i have now had my registration doc back for the 300 i bought from them..

Only if you're sure...I don't want to force you into anything you don't want to do!!

If so, GREAT :)

Looks like a nice car you got...Are the engines not ripe for a big turbo? Its a 2JZ-GE isn't it? You can get a few for the 2JZ can't you... If there's enough room that is!

Thanks VERY much. I suppose you've got to wait for the docs before you can do any transferring haven't you? So how much did you want for it?

Forums

News

Membership